- Alcohol free, long lasting hand sanitizer foam formulated with Zetrisil® that kills 99.99% of harmful germs on contact.
- Zetrisil® is a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not
only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps
prevent infections for up to 4 hours on skin and 24 hours on surfaces.
- My-shield® Hand Sanitizer with Zetrisil® is a water-based sanitizer with added aloe vera. It's non-toxic, safe for the whole family, and will leave your hands feeling soft, safe and protected.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%
Antiseptic/Hand & Skin Sanitizer
Hand Sanitizer to help kill germs present on the skin – Recommended for repeated use.
Apply liberally to the palms of the hands. Rub into skin until dry and reapply as needed.
Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureth-4, Polyhexanide,
Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride.
• For external use only.
• When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
My-shield® Hand Sanitizer Foam with Zetrisil® – Kills the following organisms
Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
Aspergillus niger (Black Mold)
Burkholderia cepacian (B. cepacia)
Enterovirus 71 (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Virus)
Escherichia coli (E. coli)
Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
Influenza A virus (H1N1)
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Murine Norovirus 1 (Norovirus)
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Multidrug-resistant)
Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
Serratia marcescens Staphylacoccus aureus (Staph infections)
Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Throat)
Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)