- My-shield® Sanitizing Soap is a unique, fast-acting, ethanol and isopropyl alcohol-free product that cleans, sanitizes and gently moisturizes your hands while offering protection against the harsh effects of repeated washing.
- FDA registered My-shield® Sanitizing Soap will kill 99.99% of common microbes while leaving the hands feeling soft, safe and protected. This product contains Aloe Vera which has been shown to smooth and moisturize skin. One (1) Gallon size in economical for hand pump refills.
- My-shield® Sanitizing Soap does not contain Ethanol or Isopropyl Alcohol but does contain a small amount of Benzyl Alcohol – an aromatic alcohol
used as a fragrance component, preservative, solvent, and
viscosity-decreasing agent considered non-harmful and safe to use in all
Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.10%
Purpose: Antiseptic Hand Soap, 1 Gallon size
• Sanitizing hand wash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
• Helps to prevent cross-contamination by hand contact
• Helps to prevent drying of skin
• Recommended for repeat use
• Wet Hands and wrists with clean running water
• Apply appropriate amount of product
• Lather and scrub hands, fingers, fingernails, cuticles and wrists thoroughly
• Rinse thoroughly with running water
• Dry hands completely (incomplete drying may result in chapped skin)
Other Information: Store in a cool dry place below 104° F (40°C)
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract, Aqua, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glucoside, Laureth-4, Polyhexanide, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxysilylpropyl Steardimonium Chloride.
• For external use only.
• When using this product do not use in or near eyes.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
My-shield® Hand Sanitizing Soap with Zetrisil® – Kills the following organisms
Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
Aspergillus niger (Black Mold)
Burkholderia cepacian (B. cepacia)
Enterovirus 71 (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease Virus)
Escherichia coli (E. coli)
Swine Influenza Virus (H1N1)
Influenza A virus (H1N1)
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
Murine Norovirus 1 (Norovirus)
Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Multidrug-resistant)
Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
Serratia marcescens Staphylacoccus aureus (Staph infections)
Streptococcus pneumoniae (S. pneumoniae)
Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep Throat)
Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)