- Alcohol free, long lasting My-shield® Surface Cleaner with Zetrisil® kills 99.99% of harmful germs, fungus, viruses and airborne contamination. My-shield® Surface Cleaner adopts a three way killing
mechanism of harmful microbes, not relying on a poison kill as our competitors. This ensures microbes will not form a future resistance to the
My-shield® Surface Cleaner.
- Zetrisil® is a unique nano antimicrobial technology that not
only kills on contact but also has a persistent activity that helps
prevent re-infection for extended periods on items and surfaces.
- Most surface cleaners available on the market today contain harsh compounds that have been found to be highly toxic, corrosive and very hazardous to human health and the environment. My-shield® Surface Cleaner with Zetrisil® contains no bleach or chlorine.
- One (1) Gallon size is cost effective and can be used in a spray bottle, fogger or hydrostatic / electrostatic sprayer for rapid dispersal on larger areas. Drying time with this application is very quick and the procedure is complete within minutes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum,
using tobacco, or using the toilet.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Use liberally and safely apply to all surfaces to be cleaned and/or
deodorized Cleaner Storage: Store in original closed containers in a
secure area inaccessible to children and away from food or feed.
Cleaner Disposal: Dispose of empty packaging responsibly and recycle whenever possible.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
- Non-combustible. De-activation of My-Shield® Surface Cleaner can be achieved by the addition of anionic surfactant or soap.
- Dispose of My-Shield® Surface Cleaner responsibly.
FIRST AID MEASURES:
- Have the product container or label with you when calling the poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
Skin Contact: None.
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for
15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses (if present)after the first 5
minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor
for treatment advice.