By placing an order you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We accept American Express, Discover Card, Mastercard, Visa and Paypal.
- We accept money orders as a form of payment, select the "Money Order" payment option at checkout. Mail in a copy of your order with payment. Checks (Personal or otherwise) or money orders from NON-US banks/entities are NOT accepted.
- Net 30 day payments are only accepted through prior arrangement with management.
- COD payments are not accepted.
- For the protection of our customers, we may require additional cardholder information for two (2) party orders, orders not being shipped to the cardholder billing address or any order that management feels that verification is required. This may include (but not be limited to) a request for the cardholders photo ID and written authorization that the charge is approved and authorized by the cardholder.
- Refusal to provide the above listed information will result in immediate order cancellation and may include notifying the issuing credit card company / bank of potential fraud.
- All packages MUST HAVE at the minimum a first initial and last name or business name for the ship to address. Otherwise, the order will be canceled.
- All orders over $100 BEFORE shipping require a signature upon delivery, orders over $250 require an adult signature upon delivery.
- Packages are shipped via UPS or USPS per customer selection at checkout, shipping charges are calculated based on weight and destination zip code.
- Any AND all special delivery request(s) are to be made with the shipping company at the local (delivery address) level as they are responsible for delivering the package.
- Shipping transit times start from the time the order is processed and physically sent to the shipping carrier, not the time the order is placed.
- Address corrections for UPS packages, returned packages for UPS or USPS packages and any packages reshipped due to incorrect or incomplete addressing errors on the customer's part may incur additional shipping charges.
- Management reserves the right to adjust or charge for additional shipping charges as needed.
- Management makes no guarantees as to any type of delay due to carrier performance, weather or acts of god/nature.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Purchase and usage of products
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase our products. Do not order from us if having the products are not legal in your locality. You are responsible for knowing your city, county, and state laws and regulations.
- All products on this site are for research, medical, industrial, experimental, or veterinary use only.
- The purchaser is certifying that the syringes or needles being purchased are not being used to introduce any controlled or illegal substance into the human body.
- Mangement reserves the right to restrict or refuse sale to any person who may not be in compliance with our stated terms and conditions on the sale and use of all products on the web site.
- All sales are final on sterile products.
- All returns must have approval before being returned, RMA's are issued for authorized returns.
- Any items returned without prior approval and/or an RMA will be refused and returned to sender.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping as well as any damage that may occur to returned item(s).
- Authorized returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% of the item store price.